- Plumbing Installation
- Plumbing Repair
- Emergency Plumbing
- Sump Pumps
- Water Line Repair & Replacement
- Water Leak Detection
- Slab Leaks
- Backflow Prevention
- Commercial Plumbing
Drain and Sewer
- Drain Repair
- Sewer Repair And Replacement
- Sewer Cleaning
- Drain Cleaning
- Grinder Pumps
- Sewage Ejector Pumps
- Grey Water Pumps
- Pipeline Inspection
Water Treatment Systems
- Service Agreement
Shower Plumbing Services in Allentown, PA by Tim Beil Plumbing
Nothing is quite as relaxing as a hot shower after a long day. That shower doesn’t just magically happen, though. The shower system has to be professionally installed and occasionally serviced in order to provide you with the quality washing that you want. We know how important it is to you to have access to a shower whenever you need it. That’s why Tim Beil Plumbing offers a full range of shower plumbing services. From installation to repair and replacement, our expert plumbers can take care of any shower plumbing need you have. Call today with any questions, or to set up an appointment
Tim Beil Plumbing provides shower plumbing services in Allentown, PA and the surrounding areas.
Why Choose Tim Beil Plumbing?
We aren’t the only company to offer shower plumbing services. Why, then, should you choose us over our competitors? Because we provide high quality service and put your needs first! Our plumbers have many years of experience installing and servicing showers. No matter what state your shower is in, we can restore it to full function. We want to make sure that your shower lives up to its full potential. Contract us to handle your shower services for you, and you can rest assured that everything will be handled as smoothly as possible.
When to Call for Shower Plumbing Services
Sometimes it can be hard to tell when to call for shower plumbing services. A shower typically doesn’t experience problems as often as a sink or toilet, so most homeowners don’t call for repairs until the situation gets really bad. There are a few warning signs that you should call for shower plumbing services, though. Let’s take a look at a few:
- Water temperature imbalance: Most people tend to think that they have a water heater problem if they’re only getting hot or cold water coming out of their showers. It could be a water heater issue, but it could just as easily be a problem with the shower mechanism itself. Getting your water temperature balanced again might be as simple as tightening a few bolts.
- Slow drainage: Shower drains are just as susceptible to clogs as any other drain in the house. If you notice that your shower drain is draining more slowly than it normally does, it could mean that a clog is forming in the drain pipe. If you call a professional quickly enough, you should be able to get the drain cleaned out before it can clog completely.
- Discolored water: Discolored water is typically the result of rust somewhere in the system. If this happens often, especially if it is localized to the shower, you should have a professional look at it immediately. Letting the pipes rust will lead to leaks and cause further issues.
We Install and Service Showers
If you need a new shower installed, or your current one serviced, Tim Beil Plumbing can help you out. We’ll handle the entire process for you, beginning to end, so that you can have peace of mind throughout the project. If you have any questions, or would like to schedule an appointment with one of our experts, contact us today.